Rebecca peeked out the door. No one was in sight. She took a step out. Then another. Soon she had sat down on the bed. She flipped the TV on and slammed her body onto the bed. She was watching, and then Gina opened the door. She struggled with a quiver of 8 surfboards.
"Ta-da! This is my quiver of surfboards! Do you like them?" Gina grinned ear to ear. She kept talking. "This is my board that I rode Mavericks with! And this one I ride like every day! This is my long board, I hardly ever ride it! And these are my sponsors' board! So, which is your favorite?" She leaned them on the wall.
"They- they- they are beautiful!" Rebecca was surprised she said that. "May I touch them?" Rebecca reached her hand out to touch one.
"Sure! Oh, but be careful of that one, it's not very stable." She smiled. Finally, something Rebecca would enjoy.
ooh...of course, what's a story without something having to do with surfing?! I love it! Whoa, she surfed Maverick's and survived? That's one tough girl! :)
ReplyDelete~Cali