Vacation 5
"Kandy!?!" Rebecca flew down the stairs! She turned the corner to see Kandy sitting in the chair, staring at the screen. "What on earth, Kandy!" Kandy turned a light pink to match the table cloth. She pointed at the computer screen. Rebecca walked over. And as she did, she thought, Maybe,prices are too high and I don't have to tell Kandy I don't want to go! Yes, please let that it! She stood next to Kandy. She looked closely for a price sign, there! She found it! $85.00 per night. That's not to bad. Rebecca thought. She looked for something else... she spotted it.
"Kandy..."
aww man! I thought we were going to find out what Kandy's screaming about! Haha...great cliff hanger, again! Write more...just love your story!
ReplyDeleteLove, Cali
Thanks, I was going to write it, but then you were like "Get off the computer!" Hee Hee! I really need to see about that comment thing.
ReplyDelete