Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ashby Hotel

"And so.." Nan finished her story of the time her and her brother put honey in their aunt's sleeping bag. "And thankfully my aunt wasn't angry, and she didn't tell my father or mother what we had done!" And then Nan let out a jolly and happy laugh.
"Uh, yes, are almost there yet?" Rebecca was eager to get to the civilized hotel.
"As a mater of fact, there it is!" Nan grinned. Rebecca's mouth dropped. She was SO going to enjoy this vacation!

                                                   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Here you are!" Nan gladly helped Rebecca out of her car. "I'll be here tomorrow! I didn't want to tell you, but, I'm a tour guide!"
"A TOUR GUIDE? Why, no wonder your so talkative! How wonderful! A tour guide!" Rebecca suddenly shook Nan's hand. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, here, at 10:30-sharp!" Rebecca smiled. She expected Nan to say that she didn't take orders like that and that she would have some one else tour. But Nan simply said,
"YES MA'AM!" and marched off.
"Yes ma'am?" Rebecca asked aloud, "Yes ma'am!" And with that, she marched into the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Cali and any other Ricochet fans! I fixed the comment box! I figured out how to do it! YAY!

    ReplyDelete