Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shut the Door

Honk!
Mmmm... Huh? Oh.. how long have I been on this cruise? Three weeks! Rebecca opened her eyes. She scratched the back of her neck, then glanced at the clock. 9:30.
"She should be here any minute." Rebecca grumbled to herself. She had gotten used to waiting for Gina in her bed, Gina usually came around 9:30.
10:00.
10:30. 
And finally, Gina flung the door open! She jumped up and down, and then yelled,
"Rebecca! Guess what!"
"I don't care if you don't shut that door! I'm still in my P.J.'s!" Rebecca obviously was humiliated by Gina.
"Oh! Well sorry!" Gina still grinned wildly. "Why didn't you change?"
"Shut the door, Gina."
"Um... okay." She reluctantly shut the door. "Now do you want to hear what I say?" Rebecca nodded, slowly. "Okay, so I found out that today..." 

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I wanted to know what Gina was going to say! Guess I'll have to wait. Hurry and write more...I love your story!!!

    ~Cali

    ReplyDelete