Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gina

"...Gina Virgina Date! And I was assigned to wait on whoever was staying in room 42. Lucky for me Amelia got room 41, there's a big, fat, grumpy man in there! But instead, I got you! A lovely lady, about 5 in. shorter than me, but very nice. Most people would just throw me out if I ever surprised them like that!" That was exactly what Rebecca had felt like doing, right there and then, but of course, this girl Gina, was very kind and had said she was lucky to get Rebecca, so she just stood there, face blank. Gina waved her hand in front of Rebecca. "Hello? Dude, are you okay?" Gina just stared at Rebecca. "What's your name?"
"Rebecca."
"Last name?"
"Kringha."
"Like KRING-HA?" 
"Yes."
"Dude, it reminds me of Kringle's."  Gina then realized that saying that did not make Rebecca feel very well, if only she could of thought of that  before. Rebecca screamed then barged into the bathroom. "Uh, sorry? Dude, Kringle's are good! I'm not gonna eat you or some thing! Rebecca? Hey! I have an idea! Be right back!" And with that, she was gone.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love your story SO much! You're a wonderful writer, keep it up!

    Can't wait to meet Ricochet!! :D

    ~Veronica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story, too! Yeah, for sure there'll be *three* famous writers...though, maybe four. Caitrin's not far behind! Keep writing!

    ~Cali

    ReplyDelete