Monday, June 20, 2011

Never Again

"Finally!" Rebecca yelled. She ran into the bathroom to change. Gina had simply said
"We're gonna get to Madagascar today." and then Rebecca had gotten really excited. Rebecca rushed out of the bathroom ready and dressed. She smiled greatly!
Wow! She sure looks happy! Gina was puzzled.
Gees, she doesn't look too happy. Rebecca's smile faded away.
"What's the matter, Gina?" Rebecca didn't like her friend to be upset.
"Why are you so happy? I mean, I'll never see you, never again." Gina wiped her eyes, "I really like you." Rebecca thought about what Gina said. It was true. This would be the last day Gina and Rebecca would ever meet. Rebecca was now upset too.
"You are right. I will really miss you." Rebecca said quietly.
"You should have never met me!" Gina cried as she tore out of the room.
"Gina! Wait! We could stay in touch!" Rebbecca stared down the deck at the young girl crying, because she wouldn't ever see her friend again. Probably the only friend she has and would ever had.

1 comment: