Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lemur

 Vacation 5

"A..." Rebecca studied Kandy.
"It... is... a... lemur!" Kandy stumbled out. She sat back into her chair.
"A lemur? Why doesn't it have a label?" Rebecca looked closely.
"Don't know, don't care. Now, what do you think? This place looks great! A five star hotel and cafeteria, and tours daily! It sounds good to me! I'll get you a reservation. You go on and start packing!" Kandy started filling out the e-mail for reservations.
"But-" Rebecca's New Jersey accent started kicking in (if she gets super mad, scared, nervous, or excited her supposedly "horrid accent"  kicks in.).
"Tsk, tsk! No "buts"! Now off with you!" Kandy shooed her off with her hand. Rebecca thought about going to Madagascar, How can I go there? I don't want to, and I'll tell Kandy! Rebecca started marching down the stairs, when she heard a high pitch scream, coming from down stairs! It could only be one person...

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Suspense! I have a hard time with cliff hangers...good one! Hurry and write more before I go crazy! I didn't know that people in New Jersey had an accent! Cool. :)

    Keep Writing! (for sure!!!)

    ~Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'll be sure to get the stuff for the comment all fixed up!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete