Vacation 1
Rebecca yawned. It was going to be a LONG day today, with her new shop opening.
"Tsk, tsk! Wake up Rebecca!" Rebecca had a bad habit of talking to herself. "Get up!" She managed to scrambled out of her bed. She tossed her robe on, and shuffled downstairs.
"Mmm..." Rebecca stretched her arms and legs by twisting her hips. "Okay, coffee or tea? Toast or muffins? I'll go for... oatmeal and milk." She decided. She shuffled around the kitchen and then plopped down into a chair. She opened her sewing kit and began sewing a small dish cloth. She munched and swallowed, and munched and swallowed, until she was finished with her activity.
"There. All finished! Now I must start that new dress design." She set her dishes on the counter. "Now, where do I begin?"
Great story!! I love it!! Keep it up!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Cali
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete