Thursday, May 26, 2011

Grand Opening

 Vacation 2
"C'mon, one more stitch and I'll be finished with this dress!" Rebecca glanced at the clock. "9:30. I've been working for only an hour! My record!" Rebecca smiled. She clicked her tongue (as she does when she's happy, mad, frustrated, excited, or annoyed). She stitched the last stitch and flung the dress onto a manikin.
"There! All finished!" She ran up the stairs quickly. She tossed her robe on a hook and slid into the latest fashion. A T- shirt, skinny jeans, a baseball cap, and with her hair pulled up into low pigtails, she put a touch of make-up on. Her wavy auburn hair swaying back and forth as she glided down the stairs. She flipped her 'Grand Opening!' sign open and plopped into her chair. Suddenly, a crowd of people swarmed into her store.
"Goodness!" Rebecca's eyes nearly popped out! The people jumped and pranced around the shop. She clicked her tongue excitedly. Rebecca silently thought to herself quietly; What on earth will I do with all this money?

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do more do more!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet that that i will love the other one.
    Well,bye
    -Little c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good job!! Love it! More please!!!!

    ~Cali

    ReplyDelete