| Gina, after a surf session |
"Yes, my darling girl!...
...Gina is her name! And I have a great feeling that you two will LOVE each other!"
Gina? How could that be? Oh, that's not right! There's more than one Gina in the world! Of coarse! Rebbecca stared into nothingness.
"Oh, my dear girl! Are you alright?" Nan turned around. "Motion Sickness?"
"Uh, no. I'm okay. Did you say Gina? What does she look lik-"
"Hey mom! Thanks for picking me up! Sorry, the Baltomont was late! I can't believe it! I-" Gina dropped her bags. Rebbecca rolled down the window. She gave a shy smile,
"Hey, Gina."
"REBBECCA!!!!!" Gina screamed and flung herself at the car, and yanked the car door open. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE! I THOUGHT THAT YOU'D BE OFF ON A PLANE BY NOW! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!? OH, WHO CARES! YOUR HERE NOW, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! OH REBBECCA!!!"
"Oh please, Gina. Don't yell." Nan plugged her ears. "I can't stand it!" Rebbecca laughed and told Gina that she had run away!
"Oh. Well sorry! But to make it up for you..."
yay you finally posted!! :) it's sooo good...what's gonna happen next?!? keep it up!!
ReplyDelete