Monday, February 27, 2012

Friends?

Rebbecca (left) and Gina (right) when they were 10 years old
"You know what?" Gina chatted on their way to the Souvenir Shop, "You remind me of a little girl I knew when I was little, about when I was 10. Her name was Rebbecca, too."
"Really?" Rebbecca looked at Gina, puzzled. "That's so weird! I knew a little girl, about when I was 10, and her name was Gina! That is too wei- Wait a second...when did you move to Madagascar?"
"When I was 12, why?"
"Oh my goodness, the girl I knew moved to Madagascar when she was 12!" Rebbecca gasped. "Your the little girl! Oh, my best friend! Who would've known!" Rebbecca grabbed Gina and gave her a warm hug. "I can't believe this! It's like, impossible!!" Rebbecca smiled ear-to-ear.
"Really? You think, your right! Oh, Rebbecca! I can't believe it, either!!!" The two "long lost friends" embraced each other in a warm hug. Tears trickled down Rebbecca's cheeks, as she hugged her best friend.

1 comment: