"Ahhhh... I've lived every day here, and this small town still amazes me!" Nan smiled radiantly, "How do you like it?" Rebecca glanced out the open window.
"Quaint and rustic..." she began, "...and the most beautiful little town I've ever seen." She shyly smiled at Nan.
Just as they were almost to the town square, Nan took a sharp turn.
"Nan!" Rebecca shot up, "What on earth are you doing?"
"Oh, I have to pick up the tour guide."
"TOUR GUIDE? YOU'RE THE TOUR GUIDE!"
"No I'm not!" She solemnly said.
"YES YOU ARE, WH- you aren't?"
"No, sweetheart! I'm just the driver!" Rebecca couldn't believe her ears! Nan wasn't a tour guide?
"But, how can-"
"I'm sure I could be one, I've picked up quite a few things, including a tour guide voice!"
"That's nice- but Nan you- tour guide voice?" Rebecca raised an eye brow.
"Yeah! Watch! Ehhm. 'Hi, and welcome to the greatest place in the world, Madagascar!'" She said in a high pitch and happy tone. "I also can do the faces!"
"Faces?" Rebecca giggled.
"Yep! Watch!" And with that, Nan made a over-happy/nice-to-meet-you face. Rebecca let out a long, and hearty laugh. So did Nan.
"Your-your face!" Rebecca stumbled over giggles "It-it does look like a tour guide! And-and your voice!" It was too much. Hiccup! "Oh no! I've got the-" Hiccup!
"That you do! Rebecca, when was the last time you laughed?" Nan's face went serious.
"Why-" Hiccup! Rebecca giggled. But then her face went back also. "I'm not sure. A long time ago." She smiled. "But ever since I met you, I've been happy!" Rebecca let out a brilliant smile.
"Well then, wait until you meet my daughter!" Nan smiled. "SHE'S the tour guide!"
"Great! If she's your daughter, she's gotta be fun!" Rebecca grinned. But it suddenly d
Ohh Caedyn it's getting good... Ahhh! :D <3
ReplyDeleteOh, whoa, whoa, whoa! Gina's Nan's daughter?! I can't believe it! Keep writing!!! I sooo want to hear more!!! :D
ReplyDeletehey post something soon!! I wanna hear more!! :)
ReplyDelete