Friday, March 9, 2012

Ricochet

...A lemur! Rebbecca screamed out of shock. She covered her mouth to stop another shrill and choked back a holler for Nan. Her gray eyes widened with a mix of fear and curiosity. Her hands dropped from her mouth down to her sides, where the fidgeted with her auburn hair. She stretched her neck to get a better view of the lemur. She quickly pulled her cell phone out to take a snapshot. Her phone! Rebbecca realized that she could call Nancy, or the police, and they could come find her and Gina! Rebbecca quickly opened it, but to her disappointment, no service. Even if she did have service, she had less than 1 minute! Rebbecca burst into tears. How could this happen? she sobbed I didn't want to come here! Nan said I would be safe! I am most certainly not, though! Oh, where's Kandy when you need her! Rebbecca continued crying. She felt a warm furry body wrap around her arm. She looked up to see two chocolate eyes staring up at her. The warm lemur suddenly ricocheted off a tree and up onto a vine. Ricochet?

No comments:

Post a Comment