Rebbecca had stayed in Madagascar for three weeks now, and it was time to go home. Gina and Rebbecca managed to find their way out of the rainforest, with Ricochet.
Rebbecca held Buma tight in her right arm, and in her left, Ricochet squirmed. She had come to Madagascar with three suitcases, and was returning back to New York with four.
She gave Buma and Ricochet to Gina, while she hugged Nan good-bye.
"Remember me!" Nan said between tears. "Here's my email and phone number. I have yours."
"I'll miss you, Nan. But I'll be back next summer." Rebbecca answered. "Gina, let's go."
Gina worked on the cruise, so she'd go with Rebbecca. She also decided she wanted to visit NYC.
"Okay. Bye, Mom. See you in a few weeks." Gina kissed Nan's cheek lightly.
"Bye, honey." Nan hugged Gina.
"All aboard!!!" The speakers boomed. Rebbecca smiled.
"See you, Nan." Gina and Rebbecca ran up the dock, pulling five suitcases, a cheetah, a bird, and lemur.
"What adventures are going to come now, Gina?"
"More," she answered. "More."
No comments:
Post a Comment